- Salad Dressing Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup 100% cranberry juice
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled gingerroot
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Salad Ingredients:
- 2 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 cup whole strawberries, quartered
- 1/2 cup green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup blueberries
DIRECTIONS: In a small saucepan, stir together the juice and cornstarch until the cornstarch dissolves.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Boil for 1 minute. Pour into a shallow bowl and refrigerate until completely cooled, about 10 minutes. Stir in the remaining dressing ingredients. Meanwhile, arrange the salad ingredients on salad plates. Spoon the dressing on top.
Serves 6; heaping 3/4 cup fruit and 2 tablespoons dressing per serving
Minutes to Prepare: 15 – Minutes to Cook: 10